x
Address
Not Disclosed Norman, OK
Price
$ 3,450,000
Property Attributes
  • MLS#848626
  • TypeMulti-Family
  • CountyCLEVELAND
  • CityNorman
  • NeighborhoodFaculty Heights
  • Zip73071
  • Style
  • Price$ 3,450,000
  • Bedrooms66
  • Full Bathrooms66
  • Half Bathrooms0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of:
Richard Jennings with Richard Jennings Real Estate
Property Description

Priced to move! Golden opportunity to own almost an entire street of 33 duplexes within 1 mile of OU. Almost 50 units have just been remodeled and the 66 units are already at 70% occupancy. Every duplex consists of a 1 bed / 1 bath unit and a 2 bed / 2 bath unit. All units are equipped with washer/dryer hook ups and are rent ready!! Come in and Lease up the remaining 30% of the units to reap the reward!! Seller also has a fourplex for $295,000 getting $2,950 gross per month that can be acquired with this package.

Elementary School Middle School High School
Lincoln ES Irving MS Norman HS
Price History
1/14/2019 Listed $3,450,000

General Features

Construction Brick
Property Sub Type More Than 4 Units

Interior Features

Number 1 Br Units 33
Number 2 Br Units 33
Numberof Units 66

Exterior Features

Foundation Conventional
Land Sq Ft 7606
Roof Other

Amenities

  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Pets
  • Master On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Zip Code Average in 73071

Price
AVG $2.02M
$3.45M
Visits
AVG 61
23
Year Built
AVG 1967
1949

Looking for more comfortable experience?

Check out our mobile application and browse the properties as no other.